Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Symbolism of the Full Wolf Moon


Native American wisdom marries every full moon in a month with a specific feature in Nature. These moon associations will vary depending upon the tribe we are honoring. This month, January is deemed the Wolf Moon or Cold Moon by various tribes indigenous to the Great Lakes region of North America.

It’s been a tough month for some of us. I thought it fitting to toss out some symbolic observations about the January Wolf Moon with a goal to offer inspiration to folks facing some challenges right now....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been combined with another, and moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar. It can be found here: Full Wolf Moon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin