Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

More About Parsley




Common Names: Parsley, Persil, Devil's Oatmeal, Perceley
Latin Name: Petroselinum crispum
Parts Used: Leaves, stems, roots, and seeds

Magickal Uses: Parsley promotes fertility and encourages lust. Use it in purification baths. Sprigs of parsley were once used on plates to keep food from becoming contaminated.

Medicinal Uses: Parsley has more vitamin C, proportionally, than an orange. Take infusions of parsley for bladder infections. It is also rich in other vitamins, like A, several B's, and contains good quantities of calcium and iron....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been combined with another, and moved to my new website Gypsy Magick and Lore, and can be found here: Why Parsley?

2 comments:

rawr said...

I just wanted to say that i was not a believer at first. I then came upon a very enlightening experience that opned the doors of gypsy magic to me. I am now a true gypsy magic enthusiast.

Anonymous said...

For me,Thank you for sharing about Parsley. I really feel in this herb. Food for though. I use Parsley & Dill. I make it into a powder &I sprinkle it on my dogs food. I have read that it helps w/repelling fleas. I have not used any dog products for fleas in 4the years. Thank you

Blog Widget by LinkWithin