Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Spell to Revive Magical Powers


At the Full or Waxing moon phase just before midnight stand at a window where you can see the moon. If possible, open the window or go outside and allow the light of the moon to touch your body. Envision the moonlight, the power of the Moon entering your body....

I'm so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows (hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com) and can be found in its entirety here: Spell to Revive Magical Powers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin