Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Calling Your Ancestors

This lovely little spell is great for Samhain.
It would also be appropriate if you celebrate The Day of the Dead.

It is simple but works wonders. It can also be used to protect and cast circles, for guidance, and most of all comfort. It gives me the warmth and guidance I seek WITHOUT fail!!

Camp_fire

So sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website Book of Shadows, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com and can be found in it's entirety here: Calling Your Ancestors

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers for Dia de los Muertos! It's one of my favorite post-Samhain days. One when the spirit world still calls and you don't want the festivities to end.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin