Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Light Bending Spell for Invisibility


Relax and become conscious of every part of your body. Feel your skin. relax and feel the photons of light hitting your skin, a rain of warmth over your entire body. Now start repeating to yourself. "Light pass through and around me, nobody will see me. Light pass through and around me ..." and as you chant (out loud or in your head) feel the rain of photons passing around and through you until you don't feel them any more...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Light Bending Spell for Invisibility

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin