Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Friday, April 05, 2013

Tree Spell To Get What You Want


This is a spell that can be used to help you get whatever it is that you want: healing, guidance, courage, peace, harmony, love, success, money, energy, insight, power... anything. What is required is a clear idea of what you want and/or need, a tree receptive to your need, a leaf from that tree, a charcoal tipped stick, piece of flexible vine, and a dime....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Tree Spell To Get What You Want

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin