Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Moon Show Me My Love Spell


Look at a New moon and say:

New Moon, New Moon, do tell me
Who my own true lover is to be.
The color of his (her) hair,
The clothes that he (she) will wear,
And on what day he (she) shall appear.

... more moon divinations can be found here: Divination

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does this spell works for woman who wanted to meet their right man as soon as possible?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin