Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Silver in Magick


The color silver increases psychic vibrations, removes negativity and encourages stability; dispels evil or negative influences; helps develop psychic abilities. Because this color attracts the influence of the Mother Goddess, burn silver candles to honor the her.Talismans made out of silver are very protective. Keep silver coins on an altar to bring a positive change in fortune.

Here are the magickal correspondences for the color silver...

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Silver in Magick

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin