Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Monday, January 17, 2011

Calming Princess Milk Potion

This is a potion that totally calms you when you drink it, and puts you in a peaceful and relaxing mood. Best used when fired up over a frustrating situation.

Items you will need:
  • Milk (skim, 1%, 2%, whole, lactose free... Any of those!)
  • Brown sugar
  • Honey (or banana)
  • White sugar...
... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Apothecary, and can be found in its entirety here: Calming Princess Milk Potion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oof! That is VERY sweet. I suggest to cut the amount of both sugars by half. I did try it, and it is soothing... But the amount of sugar made me excited instead of calming me...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin