Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Hunter's Moon

The Hunter's Moon is so named because plenty of moonlight is ideal for hunters shooting migrating birds in Northern Europe. The name is also said to have been used by Native Americans as they tracked and killed their prey by autumn moonlight, stockpiling food for the winter ahead....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar, and can be found in its entirety here: The Hunter's Moon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have given you a blog award!

I have either just recently found your blog or you are a promising newbie starting out fresh and I like your blog so much that I have given you an award.

I have done a post featuring your blog here:

http://starseedspiritwitch.blogspot.com/2010/10/promising-newbies-blog-awards.html

Thank you for sharing your light, creativity, magick, and love with the world!!

Magickal Blessings & Love,

Starseed Spirit Witch

Blog Widget by LinkWithin