Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Monday, March 29, 2010

Crow Moon

While researching Crow Moon, I came upon this really cool video called "Crow Moon," and I thought I'd share it here.



Here's the story line posted with the video: "An animated short created in my spare room! A flock of roosting crows, black as night themselves, are threatened by the advancing shadows at dusk. They need light for protection so with the help of the Raven Chief they take a piece of the sun and use it to save themselves from the darkness."

... This video has been uploaded to my new website, Widdershins, and can be viewed in its entirety here: Crow Moon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin